Review Categories

Monday, November 25, 2013

Review Kickoff: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 4 Premiere

Hello and welcome to the final review of my review kickoff. This doesn't mean I won't post a review tomorrow, but then again, it doesn't mean I will. Anyway, before I start this review, I am indeed a brony. You can go ahead and hate on me all you would like, but it is a good TV show and you should watch it. Now, on to the review. This is the premiere of the fourth season of the fourth generation of the My Little Pony franchise. A lot, I know. If you want to watch this episode of the show, I would recommend seeing the past few seasons, they're important. It is a fun ride through Equestria once again and all the ponies are as iconic as ever. Pinkie Pie breaks the laws of physics...again. Discord is as awesome as ever. The episode includes some cool plot twists and the more I think about it, the more I am excited for the upcoming episodes. In this episode, the two main princesses are kidnapped and Twilight is still trying to be accustom to the whole princess thing in Canterlot. The villain could have been better, it was kind of just a forest. Yet, you learn the meanings of friendship again. The writers kind of left you with an unfinished question, I really hope they know where they are going with it though. Anyway, I would recommend it to any dedicated bronies out there and anyone who wants to get sucked into a show.

So this episode was cool in all. But, it could have been a little better. So, I will give this season premiere a grade of B due to it's lack of plot development, rushed elements, and not being as good as some other season premieres (especially the Discord ones, they're SO GOOD.)

No comments:

Post a Comment