Review Categories

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What Did I Do? Sword Art Online

So, looking back on my reviews, I screwed it up on one of my reviews. Spending to much time on the plot, less time on the review. So, now that I've finished it, let's do this again.

You should already know the plot, so I'm not explaining it.

This show is great for anybody who likes to play video games or likes anime. It is not too long and not too short. It is perfect for almost all ages (recommended 12 or above) with little blood! I think they spent too much time on Kirito's character and didn't really spend much time on other people. I mean, yes we get it, he gets his outbursts of anger. Been there, done that... a lot. I would've liked to seen more episodes about Yui in the first half because you SPOILER WARNING get introduced to her in one episode and she's gone in the next SPOILER OVER. I would also like to see more about some of the backup characters like Klein and Egil. They just show up at the most convenient times ever. The second half of the show should be another series. UPCOMING PARAGRAPH IS A SPOILER, BUT HAS A SMALL OBVIOUS SPOILER SO PLEASE STILL READ IT.

The second half of the series is centered around another MMORPG called ALfhiem online. This is more magic and fantasy based. Basically, Kirito gets his little race and works his way to the "World Tree" for a certain incentive that will spoil way too much. Completely new characters and plot. Basically having about nothing to do with the first half.

This show is great for Video Game players and Anime Lovers. I give it an A- due to its time jumps and completely different second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment