Die Hard is a classic action movie from 1988 and it stars Bruce Willis as John McClane and Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber. It is directed by John McTiernan who also directed Predator and Hunt For Red October. The basic plot of Die Hard is that there is a cop, John McClane, who goes to a Christmas party. While he is in one of the office bathrooms, he hears gunshots. This is because there are 12 terrorists that have taken over the building for money. It is a fun ride that I find myself watching over and over. There are no plot holes that I could find and it is just so cool. Alan Rickman's character has a lot of dark humor that will make you want to laugh, although you know you shouldn't. Some scenes are slower than others, but they are still so suspenseful and keep you going. You never know what is going to happen in Die Hard.
My final grade for this movie is an A+ due to the fact that I couldn't find anything wrong with it other than an annoying news reporter. I highly recommend this movie to suspense or action lovers.
No comments:
Post a Comment